Items we can't accept
- Can Sella sell my furniture and other large items?
- Are there types of items I’m not allowed to sell?
- Can I use Sella to sell inexpensive items?
- Can Sella help with my estate sale or storage unit clear out?
- Can I sell boxes of clothing in bulk?
- What is a lot sale, and will Sella accept these?
Getting your items to a Sella Hub
- How do drop-off appointments work?
- How should I prepare for a pickup or dropoff appointment?
- Can I mail in my items?
- Scheduling a drop off appointment
- How do curbside pickups work?
- What if I'm running late or need to reschedule?
Safety and Privacy
- What happens if someone buys my item and then returns it damaged?
- How do payments work at Sella?
- How does Sella keep me safe?
- Why do I need to provide my SSN to cash out?
- How do I delete my account?
How our selling service works
- I received a notification that I need to take action. What does that mean?
- How to select Sella-ble items
- How our Profit Estimate tool works
- Setting your initial asking price
- Setting your walk-away price
- What happens during item prep & research
- Getting Paid See more
- What does it mean if an item is abandoned?
- Why don't all items sell?
- What happens when my item doesn’t sell?
- How can I have my unsold items returned to me?
- Pricing and Fees See more