Our service sells things for you on various resale marketplaces, and we must adhere to each site’s rules and regulations. If you give us a prohibited item, we cannot list it for sale.
Here’s a list of policies by marketplace:
For the most part, common sense rules when it comes to prohibited items. If it’s illegal or sketchy, do not give it to us. Prohibited items generally fall into the below categories.
- FDA restricted items such as food, food supplements and vitamins, diet products, home remedies and homemade cosmetics
- Stolen or counterfeit goods
- Weapons, including firearms and firearm parts, ammunition, and knives (excepting those used for cooking or in multitools)
- Alcohol or tobacco products
- All live animals
- Taxidermy, wet specimens or trafficked materials
- Explicit items, including pornographic or obscene materials as well as adult items such as sex toys and fetish items
- Offensive items, including items that promote or glorify hatred, racism, or discrimination (determined at our discretion)
- Counterfeit or knockoff designer goods, designed to imitate a specific logo or brand
We accept authenticated designer goods. Learn more about the authentication process here.