Unfortunately, we can't accept "lot sales" that require inspecting, photographing, researching, and pricing each individual item.
However, we can sometimes accept lot sales when the items can be processed all together, as a single group.
Examples of "lot sales" we can accept include:
- A box of brand name, pre-sorted 3T kids clothing
- A set of unmarked porcelain animal figurines
- A set of 10 identical webcams, all in working condition
- A set of 10 iPads with identical specs, sold "as-is" for parts without powering on each iPad
- A box of 24 glass Christmas tree decorations
Examples of "lot sales" we can't accept include:
- Trading cards that require card-specific documentation and research
- Collectibles and figurines requiring individual documentation of stamps, pressings, or markings
- Electronics of varying conditions and models that need to be individually inspected and itemized